Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Kate gets tickets to Super Bowl




American football fan KATE HUDSON's New England Patriots connections have won her a pair of tickets for Sunday's (03Feb08) Super Bowl in Arizona.
The actress was spotted sitting next to Patriots owner Robert Kraft when his unbeaten team played the Dallas Cowboys in October (07).
And now she's perfectly placed to witness history in the making as the Patriots try to become the first team ever to win 19 single season games to win the Super Bowl when they play the New York Giants.
Hudson says, "I'm such a football fan. I got to meet Mr. Craft and go to some football games. I get to go to the Super Bowl with the family so I'm pretty excited.
"This is my first time at the Super Bowl and I'm taking my dad for his Christmas present."

No comments: